Heden™ YMER Lens Control System
YMER-1 with LenSaver Calibration™
- The Hedén YMER-1 with LenSaver Calibration™ (patent pending) is a wireless focus or iris control system with an optional wired zoom control through LANC.
- LenSaver Calibration™ is a unique new way of calibrating a follow focus system, just press the calibration button and move the lens by hand from end-stop to end-stop then press the button again, that’s it. LenSaver Calibration™ is easy, safe and fast.
- Manual Override™ makes it possible to take manual control of the lens without jeopardizing calibration.
- Wireless transmission up to 500 meters (1640 feet) line of sight. Small with incredibly intuitive controls and unique features.
- Smooth rotary movements of the control knob with adjustable resistance give you a haptic connection with total control of the lenses movements. Adjustable limit points for easy focus from A to B and precision mode for super fine control over an adjustable range.
- One press on the camera run button starts and stops recording from a distance.
- Mounting points on the transmitter makes it easy to attach other devices.
Unique features of YMER-1
- LenSaver Calibration™ (patent pending) is a new and unique way of calibrating a follow focus system – very quick and without risk of damaging delicate lenses or lenses without end-stops.
- Extremely smooth knob movements with adjustable knob resistance.
- Fast and accurate responsiveness and high motor speed.
- Manual Override™ – the DP or Camera Operator can take manual control of the lens from the focus puller
- Unique 1+1 receiver – one channel wireless and one channel wired through LANC to control zoom or iris with a wired control together with the wireless focus
- Wired LANC control integrated with the Smartgrip™ on Sony™ FS5/FS7 or 3:rd party LANC controllers
- Wireless transmission up to 500 meters (1640 feet) line of sight via industry-leading wireless control allowing for the fastest response of any long-range follow focus system on the market
- Easy replaceable standard Sony battery with long operational life (not included)
Specifications (YMER-1 Transmitter):
- Length (ex antenna): 152mm / 6” (incl. antenna): 185mm / 7.3”
- Height (ex control knob): 37mm / 1.45” (incl. control knob): 80mm / 3.15”
- Width: 76mm / 3”
- Wireless transmission up to 500 meters (1640 feet) line of sight via industry-leading wireless control allowing for the fastest response of any long-range follow focus system on the market.
- Power source: Sony NP-FM500H compatible battery (not included)
Specifications (YMER 1+1 Reciever):
- Drives up to two Hedén motors
- One channel wireless and one channel wired through LANC
- Length (ex antenna): 100mm / 4”
- Height: 26mm / 1”
- Width: 54mm / 2”
- Weight: Approx. 180 gr / 6.4 oz
- Works with Hedén motors M21VE-L, M26VE, VM35, LM30 and CM55
- Range (Indoors): Approx. 15 – 100 meters (50-330 feet) depending on building materials, interference and other obstacles (Line of sight):
- 500 meters (1650 feet)
- Power source: 14.4V PTAP
- 7 pin Std. male Connectors at both sides
- 60 cm (23.6”) long.
- Std. 2 pin male connector to PTAP male at the other side
- 60 cm (23.6”) long.
The system contains the following:
- 1 x YMER-1 transmitter
- 1 x YMER 1+1 receiver
- 1 x White scale ring
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x Hedén neck strap
- Optional - 1 x Primary Motor (Choice of M21VE-L, M26VE, or LM30) w/ Motor Cable
- Optional - 1 x Secondary Motor (Choice of M21VE-L, M26VE, LM30 or VM35) w/ Motor Cable
***Sony NP-FM500H compatible battery and charger not included in package***
The Heden YMER Product Overview on YouTube:
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review