BarTech BFD Handset with Iris Slider
BarTech BFD Handset upgraded with the Iris Slider.
Making it Possible ... PLC Electronic Solutions in conjunction with BarTech Engineering have developed the solution to quickly and inexpensively upgrade your existing BarTech BFD Handset controller to a 2-channel Focus and Iris controller unit without having to buy a different handset!
* For use with handset serial numbers T1.0450 and higher
The PLC Electronic Solutions BarTech Iris Slider upgrade allows any user to convert an existing BarTech BDF Handset into a 2-channel controller in less than 10 minutes by following simple step-by-step instructions with commonly available hand tools. The system adds very little weight or bulk to your existing controller. The slider mechanism is completely sealed and impervious to dust or moisture. You will find the magnetically based feedback to be positive, smooth and accurate. The system is fully backward compatible with the BarTech Analog Receiver you may already own for focus and the fSTOP Wireless BarTech Digital Receiver for Focus or Iris.
NEW High Resolution 16bit Control for increased accuracy and smoother lens operation.
Our new high resolution control mode is on par with industry standard systems that cost over $30,000.
Now you can also benefit from the increased resolution that is 16 times more accurate in positioning than
existing 12 bit resolution systems. 12 bits = 4096 steps / 16 bits = 65535 steps
- 16 bit High Resolution Control (65,535 positions) possible with Bartech Digital Receiver for Focus and Iris.
- Quick 10-minute installation on existing BarTech BFD Handsets (s/n: T1.0450 and newer) with simple hand tools.
- Radio Transmission protocol compatible with legacy BarTech Analog Focus Receivers.
- 900MHz data Transmission, 8 selectable sub-channels.
- Remote Camera Run (selectable Momentary or Continous).
- Powered by 1x 9V Battery (up to 18 hours of operation).
- Automatic standby battery saver mode & low battery indicator.
This item includes the BarTech Iris Slider Upgrade only.
The fSTOP V2-2B Receiver on YouTube:
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review